Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Day with Gabrielle

March 18th, 2012

Today I met with Gabrielle and her mother.  I was frustrated a few weeks earlier.  A female model did not show up.  IMO, Gabrielle was far more beautiful and graceful.  See, God gave me something better in my disappointment.  What I learned about Gabrielle is she catches on quickly.  She was an extremely smart, beautiful and easy to work with. She knew how to pose and put the right make-up on with the right setting. The wind was blowing with much force and she was so graceful looking.  I soon learned the wind was our friend.  Her work-out photos looked as though she was a girl with strength and endurance.  Her long hair blew with an invitation as she curdled in a shell.  I could not be happier.


Intense Work-Out Look
Emotionally hiding and self protecting

Graceful beauty

Girls just want to have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment