Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kate and Tony got Married on June 23rd


 If there was one thing I took home from this wedding, it was how everyone kept repeating how big Kate's heart was.  It was redundant how many photos we easily captured this true emotion.  It is obvious.  Kate not only loves others, but others lover her.

The picture below, Tony looks like he is saying, "Wow!  Look at my gorgeous wife!"
The Sand Vase of Forever Love









Tony and Kate came in from California.  The fun thing about this happy couple was the joy that trickled to the whole wedding party and family.  What I love about this picture is Kate's expression.  The forever vase had a small hole on the top and she realizes there isn't much room to poor the sand.  Also, they are running out of room and she still had sand left.  Their pouring of the sand makes me laugh every time I review this photo.  Are you smiling now, too?    

No comments:

Post a Comment